Sunday, November 25, 2007

My favorite dog training books

Dog training without the proper information is a dead-end task. Everyone can train their own pets to a certain degree, but if you are looking to TRULY train your dog, I would highly suggest you pick up a good piece of literature that details it. The following are what I have found to be the best dog training books on the 'net:

Kingdom of Pets
My absolute favorite dog training book, written by a world renowned dog expert. I apply many of his techniques everyday to my dog training business.

Dog Food Secrets
Although not so much about dog training, with one of my dogs just recently passing away due to poisoning from dog food, this is an absolute MUST have for anyone who cares about their pet's health. The problem is more widespread than you would believe and its absolutely necessary to educate yourself now before it is too late.

Dove Cresswells Dog Training Online
Another one of my favorites... Just take a look at her sample dog lessons to see why I love this book and also use many of her techniques day to day. Also, I believe her book is on sale right now.

Until next time,

Roger

No comments: